Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Sweet Baby Shower

My mother hosted a sweet baby shower for my sister in law.  Check out this beautiful wreath she made all by herself!
The living room was all set up for lots of guests!


With a special chair set up for the Mommy!

Just some fun decorations...

My wonderful Aunt Mickie made this adorable diaper cake!

Gifts gifts gifts!

What's a party without party favors???

 We asked guests to bring diapers to help start her off with the endless amount she would need!

My mom bought these beautiful tissue pom-poms and didn't know where to hang them, so I picked a place for her!


My sweet mother and I before our guest arrived.

Here's the Mommy with my lil baby girl Lucy!

Some yummy food!

I love these beverage servers from Pottery Barn!



This is my best friend Christen, I've known her entire life!


Family and friends!

Of course we had to play some shower games, like guess the Mommy's size!

And guess what baby item is inside the paper bag!

Lucy remembered how she used to wear diapers too!  (when she would peepee on the apartment floor)

Getting some practice in with cute baby Violet!


My sweet brother stopped by at the end!

And my Aunt Mickie gave my mom this super cute custom shirt!

Baby Evalyn is so well loved, although I bet you could guess from the pictures from the shower!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...