Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving





Hi Everyone,

It's beginning to look like fall around Southern California and I wanted to stop by and wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!  We'll be spending time with both of our families.  First stop is my side where we'll also be celebrating my grandfather's 90th birthday, wowzers 90 years is a lot of years!  He's a great man and I'm so blessed to have him in my life!  Then we'll be off to visit Ben's mom and brothers!  On Tuesday we had our annual Friendsgiving with my yarn group - we made almost the whole meal vegan!  I feel so blessed to have such awesome friends in my life.  Hope you have a great day no matter where you go, may you find love and joy in those around you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Missing Photos

I apologize for a lot of missing pictures, especially in older posts. I was using PhotoBucket to host my pictures, but they've changed their rules and no longer allow links to them.
I will be re-uploading the pictures, but it may take some time...